March 31, 2009

Malaina's Sleepover!

Malaina's spring break continues. I feel so bad that we are not going any where exciting so we decided to invite a friend over to spend the night. Malaina wanted to invite Maddy, a friend from school and on her soccer team, over. The girls had a great time last night eating home made pizza, watching Beverly Hills Chihuaha, eating ice cream, and doing their nails. Today I came downstairs to find the partners in crime using their creativity to make art work. Luckily the mess wasn't too bad to clean up.
Later they decided to make music videos. I couldn't pick just one video to show. They were all so funny. In some of the videos the girls decided to pretend reading a book.. If you look closely you'll notice that the book they are actually looking at is Malaina's bible. They were totally cracking me up. I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I enjoyed them!




After we finished making videos, we decided to go to McDonald's for lunch. This is a big deal for Malaina, because she only gets McDonalds on special occasions and with her grandparents. They got to eat their yummy chicken nuggets, apples slices and chocolate milk before we headed to the movies to see Race to Witch Mountain. I thought it was a pretty good movie, but Malaina was a little scared. Since I decided not to spend the $$$ on popcorn and candy at the movies, we then headed to Dairy Queen to get a yummy treat. I'm pretty sure the girls had a pretty good time, except for some minor 6 year old girl drama. Before Malaina went to bed tonight she said, "this was the best day ever."

1 comment:

  1. I love how they were going to the Bible for inspiration on their dance video! Ha! Oh and the pic of the girls painting...Malaina's area was nice and neat, Maddy's paint was everywhere! I'm glad Malaina had a great day, Maddy did too. :)

    ReplyDelete