When I got home Maili was playing on the stairs with Ben. She just recently learned to go down the stairs. Check out the video of her coming to see me, down the stairs, as I got home.
The next video is of Malaina. She decided to make a music video to Mylie Cyrus. She ended up making like 5 videos. You can tell that she has been taking dance lessons since August, ha. I wish the video was better, but I took it on my cell, because I have yet to figure out how to upload small clips from my video camera. Someday I will figure it out, but until then, you will get to see the blurry videos. (P.S. if anyone knows how to edit small clips, I take free advice.)
This is just the beginning of an exciting spring break in Avon, IN.
No comments:
Post a Comment