April 1, 2009

Spring Break!

Today we headed to Plainfield to their indoor swimming pool! Malaina, of course, had a great time! The real treat was watching Maili! She loved the water, even after her lips and feet turned blue. I even dunked her in the water a couple of times. She just batted her eyes and was fine. She really loved watching the big kids play and floating around the lazy river. Of course I took a lot of pics and a couple of videos.


She was really tired after a long day at the pool!


Say Cheese!



Sorry that the next couple of videos are sideways. I forgot on my camera you have to keep it horizontal. So just turn your head side ways to watch the next few videos. And yes Grandma, she is crawling around on the floor. Just close your eyes if it bothers you too much!






No comments:

Post a Comment