March 12, 2009

Long needed update


Maili playing at home!

I thought it was finally time for an update. Things are going pretty good in good ol' Avon, IN. Maili has had a few viruses and even a hospital stay, but she seems to be back to her happy self these days. She just began standing all by herself for a few seconds, which means walking is next to come. I took a couple of videos of her playing around the house. She also has 2 teeth now
!


Malaina and her principal at their school carnival, changing a tire.
Maili took a little nap.


Malaina is growing up so fast. While Maili was getting teeth, Malaina decided to take some more out. She also got her ears pierced for doing well in school. I added an updated video of her at dance class. If you can't tell, she is the one in the blue outfit. They have 3 months to perfect this dance for the recital. Hope you all enjoy the videos!

This is Malaina's Dance costume.












1 comment:

  1. Your girls are too cute! Maili can really cruise with her toy and I love Malaina's dance.

    ReplyDelete